We completed our first R&D and mini-production trip in March, 2016 while doing research at the Cherokee Nation in Tahlequah, OK. The purpose of the trip was to conduct research at the Cherokee Heritage Center and to film interviews and additional footage to be used for a short “work-in-progress” promotional trailer for additional fundraising. In addition, the interviews and location filming will be used in the completed documentary.
James Fortier, , Uncategorized, 0
VMM funding is provided by CPB and is specifically intended to support Native American filmmakers. Successful completion of the...
James Fortier, , Uncategorized, 2
We completed our second R&D trip in August, 2016 when we visited the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians (EBCI)...
Upcoming Events & Seminars
May 20 - May 27
- R&D Trip to Zaragoza, MexicoApril 10, 2018
- Vision Maker Media awards Searching for Sequoyah Production FundingJune 29, 2017
- R&D Trip to Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians – Cherokee, NCSeptember 3, 2016
- R&D Trip to Cherokee Nation – Tahlequah, OKApril 7, 2016
- First Trip to the Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma.April 1, 2016